The hands-free forward to reverse Propel Pedal Drive. Couple all these new features with the updated extended rudder and you have one serious kayak fishing platform that will perform in offshore salt, inshore salt and in freshwater environments.
• Ultra-comfortable, adjustable and elevated seating
• electronics ready like never before
• extended rudder for tracking and turning efficiencies
• horizontal rod storage
• rockered bow to get up and over chop
• transducer recess in the hull
• stern and bow anchoring and motoring ready
Slayer Propel MAX 12.5 - Overview
The hands-free forward-to-reverse, OG Slayer Propel 13 reimagined. Designed side-by-side with our anglers and brought to life by the Native Watercraft team at the factory in Fletcher, NC USA.