Blackburn Grid Rear Light
The Grid Rear Light has four mode options, you can choose if you need high lumen power or extended run time. Ready for those commuting in the city, riding the open roads, or heading to their local trail. Grid Rear Lights offer plenty of rechargeable power to keep you visible while out riding.
- COB LEDS - Pack more LEDs in a small package with a powerfully even and wide light array to help you to be seen while riding in any environment.
- ECO MODE - Extremely long run time in our Eco Mode for those riding all week, or on long daily rides. Eco Mode also extends the Pulse and Strobe modes by two hours.
- USB-C - Modern USB plug standard to ensure you can stay charged and ready to ride
- BATTERY GAUGE - Small color LEDs in the power button help you monitor your light battery power, to tell you when it's time to charge your light once more. Green = 100-50%, Orange = 50-25%, Red = 25-0%
- MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD - This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights.
- IP-65 - Ingress protection rating or 'IP rating', is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-65 standard, which means is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully resist strong jets of water from all directions.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Restrictions and conditions apply.